In this fun talk, author and clairvoyant Paul Fenton-Smith provides some thought-provoking, advanced tarot tips and techniques. His talks are presented in a lively manner, with entertaining insights and real-life examples. This talk includes the following.
- What’s your natural specialty as a reader? Use this simple technique to find out.
- Why clear questions make all the difference.
- How reading reversed cards can increase hope and clarity.
- Avoid the risks and remain healthy when dealing with psychic energy through essential psychic cleansing.
- How spiritual centering between readings keeps you in harmony with life.
- The secret for discovering a client’s deeper need before each reading.
- An activity to pinpoint your career direction as a reader.
Discovering your unique approach as a reader can help people who need your strengths, to find you. Like most consultants, psychics need to constantly refine and update their skills to ensure that that they remain competitive in a growing field.
This talk highlights how each tarot reader’s history shapes their perceptions in readings and explores ways to prepare for a rapidly changing industry. It’s suitable for experienced readers and those who want to become tarot practitioners.
Paul is the author of eleven books and has been the principal of the Academy of Psychic Sciences in Sydney since 1985. He has studied and practiced psychic development techniques since 1978. Paul runs a busy private practice in Sydney and is currently writing two more books.
This talk includes activities and is based on Paul’s new book Advanced Tarot.
Copies of Paul’s new book will be awarded as prizes to three lucky attendees of this workshop.