An Interest Membership with The Tarot Guild is open to anyone with an interest in Tarot. You don’t have to be seasoned expert – all you need is a passion for Tarot!
And you don’t have to be located in Australia – the TGA has many international members who benefit from being part of a cohesive Tarot association.
Interest Member benefits include:
- Meet and network with other Tarot enthusiasts from your local area
- Learn the Tarot and develop your Tarot skills with local TGA events and workshops. Discounts apply for TGA members
- Access three copies per year of The Magician, the TGA’s official Tarot magazine
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Tarot news
- 10% discount at selected Tarot retail outlets in Australia: TS Bookshop, 126-128 Russell Street Melbourne
- Opportunities to advertise or partner with the TGA
How to Become a TGA Interest Member
To apply for an Interest Membership, download:
Complete the details on the application form and either:
- Post the form with your payment to Tarot Guild of Australia Inc GPO Box 44 Abbottsford VIC 3067 Australia
- Scan and email the form to email@example.com
You will receive a personal confirmation that we have received your application. The TGA Committee will then review all applications at the monthly Committee meeting and will let you know shortly after if your application is successful.
A 12 month Interest Membership is $80 for new members. Interest Membership renewal is $65 (or $55 for concession card holders).
See the application form for more details.
Questions? Contact us to find out more.