An Interest Membership with The Tarot Guild is open to anyone with an interest in Tarot. You don’t have to be seasoned expert – all you need is a passion for Tarot! You also don’t have to be located in Australia – the TGA has many international members who benefit from being part of a cohesive Tarot association.
Benefits of the Interest Membership include:
- Attend monthly workshops at a discounted member-only rate. Workshops are held in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and online.
- Connect and network with like-minded people through our Tarot Community.
- Enjoy your free edition of our magazine The Magician – three copies per year.
- Take advantage of the members-only discount of 10% on all merchandise at the TGA bookshop (available at face-to-face events), and discounted products in our online Shop.
- Attend special events with international guest speakers at in-person events and online.
- Join us on social media: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Gain access to a special “Videos” page offering free viewing of tutorials and interviews with well-known Tarot experts.
- Become a published author by writing an article for The Magician or website.
THE CODE OF ETHICS & PRACTICE
All potential members must read through the Tarot Guild of Australia Code of Ethics & Practice documentation prior to applying for membership. You will be required to adhere to the code as part of the application process.
INTEREST MEMBERSHIP COSTS
A 12 month Interest Membership is $65 or $55 for pension and healthcare concession card holders. Please have your current card number ready.
The Tarot Guild offers a few ways to pay your membership fees.
You can pay securely via Credit Card or PayPal to start your membership immediately!
To apply for an Interest Membership, simply choose your membership payment option below: