Tarot Guild Membership
An Interest Membership with The Tarot Guild is open to anyone with an interest in Tarot. You don’t have to be seasoned expert – all you need is a passion for Tarot!
And you don’t have to be located in Australia – the TGA has many international members who benefit from being part of a cohesive Tarot association.
Interest Member benefits include:
- Meet and network with other Tarot enthusiasts from your local area
- Learn the Tarot and develop your Tarot skills with local TGA events and workshops. Discounts apply for TGA members
Discount access to three copies per year of The Magician, the TGA’s official Tarot magazine
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Tarot news
- 10% discount at selected Tarot retail outlets in Australia: TS Bookshop, 126-128 Russell Street Melbourne
- Opportunities to advertise or partner with the TGA
How to Become a Tarot Guild Interest Member
To apply for an Interest Membership, please download and read The TGA’s Code of Ethics and Practice, then fill choose your membership below. You will receive an email confirming your membership.
Interest Membership Payment Options
The Tarot Guild offers a few ways to pay your membership fees.
You can pay securely via Credit Card or PayPal and start your membership immediately!
Or you can pay via direct deposit or cheque/money order – your membership will become active once your payment has cleared.
Interest Membership Cost
A 12 month Interest Membership is $65 or $55 for pension and healthcare concession card holders. Please have your current card number ready.
Choose your membership below!