The theme of this issue of the Tarot Guild magazine The Magician is the enigmatic Swords in the tarot suit of the Minor Arcana and the dual nature of this symbol.
- The Power of the Swords by Jan Hunneybell
- The Voices of the Five of Swords by C. W. Geering
- Don’t Always Assume You’re the “Hero” by C. W. Geering
- Zen and the Six of Swords by Peter Loupelis
- The Story of the Waite-Smith Tarot by K. Frank Jensen – Review by C. W. Geering
After purchasing you will be emailed a link to download this issue as a PDF