The Element of Fire
In Australia over the Summer, we have seen the physical manifestation of the element of fire at its full force, destroying bushland, towns, homes, animal habitats and as a result causing loss of life and great emotional pain throughout our country. However, we have also seen the positive qualities of fire as an internal energy that corresponds within us to the qualities of incredible courage, leadership, heroic acts and generosity of spirit.
- The Sun – by Breed Barrett
- A Report from Brisbane – by Delmo Brunello
- The Element of Fire – by Brian Clark
- New Committee Member Biographies – by Committee Members
- Thunderbolt of Lightning: The Queen of Wands and My Midlife Crisis – by Gemma Davies
- Review of the Twin Tarot Oracle – by Judy Grossman
- The Star – by Fay Howard
- Wording Tarot Questions for Accuracy – by Paul Fenton-Smith
- Five Tarot Cards to Meditate on During Tough Times – by Carrie Mallon
After purchasing you will be emailed a link to download this issue as a PDF.